Horizon Lines (HRZL) Names Sam Woodward as CEO
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Horizon Lines, Inc. (OTCBB: HRZL) announced that Sam Woodward has joined the company as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and has been appointed to the company's Board of Directors, effective June 7, 2012. Mr. Woodward succeeds Stephen H. Fraser, who has served as interim President and CEO since March 2011, and who will also step down from the company's Board of Directors, effective June 7, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Snyder's-Lance (LNCE) Appoints New CFO
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Names Jeffrey M. Farber as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!