Horizon Lines (HRZL) Names Sam Woodward as CEO
- Consumer staples stocks boost Wall Street
- Mondelez (MDLZ) Made Takeover Approach for Hershey (HSY) - DJ
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
Horizon Lines, Inc. (OTCBB: HRZL) announced that Sam Woodward has joined the company as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and has been appointed to the company's Board of Directors, effective June 7, 2012. Mr. Woodward succeeds Stephen H. Fraser, who has served as interim President and CEO since March 2011, and who will also step down from the company's Board of Directors, effective June 7, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Director Daskal Resigns; Board Observer Appointed
- Dime Community Bancshares (DCOM) CEO Palagiano to Step Down' Successor Named
- SunEdison (SUNEQ) Appoints New CFO; Makes Other Leadership Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!