Horizon Lines (HRZL) Names Sam Woodward as CEO
- Wall Street dragged down by weak data, Ford results
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Terex (TEX), Confirming 5.1% Stake
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Confirms Burger Restaurant 'Tasty Made'
- Under government pressure, Bank of Japan mulling specific steps for easing: sources
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
Horizon Lines, Inc. (OTCBB: HRZL) announced that Sam Woodward has joined the company as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and has been appointed to the company's Board of Directors, effective June 7, 2012. Mr. Woodward succeeds Stephen H. Fraser, who has served as interim President and CEO since March 2011, and who will also step down from the company's Board of Directors, effective June 7, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Names New CEO; Updates on Cost Reduction Initiatives, Other Matters
- Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) Appoints New CEO
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Names John Bickham as President; Will Remain COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!