Horizon Lines (HRZL) Names Sam Woodward as CEO
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Horizon Lines, Inc. (OTCBB: HRZL) announced that Sam Woodward has joined the company as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and has been appointed to the company's Board of Directors, effective June 7, 2012. Mr. Woodward succeeds Stephen H. Fraser, who has served as interim President and CEO since March 2011, and who will also step down from the company's Board of Directors, effective June 7, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) President Renée James to Step Down; Other Organizational Changes Made
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) CEO Hadley Steps Down, Snow Named New CEO
- Glori Energy (GLRI) Elects New Board Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!