Home Depot (HD) Adds Priceline's Boyd as Director
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Home Depot announced the appointment of Jeff Boyd, interim chief executive officer and president of The Priceline Group, Inc. ("Priceline"), to the company's board of directors. Boyd will serve on the company's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee and its Finance Committee. His appointment gives the company 13 directors, 12 of whom are independent.
Boyd has served in a number of senior executive positions during his tenure at Priceline, a leading provider of online travel and related services. His strategic leadership at Priceline guided the company to grow from a loss in 2002 to a multi-billion dollar profitable business.
Boyd has served as Priceline's interim CEO and president since April 2016, and has served as its chairman since January 2013. He previously served in a number of roles of increasing responsibility at Priceline, including as its president and CEO from November 2002 until December 2013. He was Priceline's president and Co-CEO from August 2002 to November 2002; its chief operating officer from November 2000 to August 2002; and its executive vice president, general counsel and secretary from January 2000 to October 2000. Prior to joining Priceline, Boyd was executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of Oxford Health Plans, Inc.
"I'm very pleased to welcome Jeff to our board of directors," said Craig Menear, chairman, CEO and president. "He brings extensive experience in global e-commerce, sales and marketing, as well as proven corporate leadership and strategic management skills."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!