Hill International (HIL) Announces Election of New Board Chair
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hill International (NYSE: HIL) announced that Craig L. Martin has been elected Chairman of the company’s Board of Directors.
Martin, who joined Hill’s Board in February 2016, has nearly 45 years of experience in the international engineering and construction industry. In December 2014, he retired as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services. Martin became President of Jacobs in July 2002 and Chief Executive Officer in April 2006. He also served as a member of Jacobs’ Board of Directors from 2002 until his retirement. He received his B.S. in civil engineering from the University of Kansas and his M.B.A. from the University of Denver.
“I am pleased and challenged to serve in this capacity,” said Martin. “Hill has real leadership in construction risk and significant potential. It is exciting to be a part of it,” added Martin.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!