Hill International (HIL) Announces Election of New Board Chair
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hill International (NYSE: HIL) announced that Craig L. Martin has been elected Chairman of the company’s Board of Directors.
Martin, who joined Hill’s Board in February 2016, has nearly 45 years of experience in the international engineering and construction industry. In December 2014, he retired as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services. Martin became President of Jacobs in July 2002 and Chief Executive Officer in April 2006. He also served as a member of Jacobs’ Board of Directors from 2002 until his retirement. He received his B.S. in civil engineering from the University of Kansas and his M.B.A. from the University of Denver.
“I am pleased and challenged to serve in this capacity,” said Martin. “Hill has real leadership in construction risk and significant potential. It is exciting to be a part of it,” added Martin.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!