Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Names Bowman as New Senior VP, CFO
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Hibbett Sports, Inc. (NASDAQ: HIBB) today announced that Scott J. Bowman has joined the Company as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective July 9. Mr. Bowman will replace Gary Smith, whose retirement from the Company is effective July 8, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) Growth Story Intact, CEO an Overhang; Wedbush Assumes at Neutral
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Grants Inducement Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!