HeartWare (HTWR) Appoints Ptere McAree as CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
HeartWare International, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTWR) announced the appointment of Peter F. McAree as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective immediately. Mr. McAree most recently was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Caliper Life Sciences, Inc., prior to the company's acquisition by PerkinElmer, Inc. in November, 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HeartWare Presentation At The Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference To Be Webcast
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Names Dinni Jain as COO
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesPerkinElmer/Caliper Life Sciences
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!