Hawkins (HWKN) CFO Pepski to Retire
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN) announced that Kathleen P. Pepski, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer plans to retire. To facilitate a smooth transition, Pepski is expected to continue in her current role until June 2017. The Company is beginning a search for her successor.
Pepski joined Hawkins in February 2008 as its Chief Financial Officer, Vice President and Treasurer. She served as Secretary from February 2008 to November 2008.
"During Kathy's tenure at Hawkins, she had a tremendous impact on our Company through her exceptional leadership and disciplined approach to financial and company operations," said Patrick Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer.
"Kathy's significant contributions include her support of multiple expansion initiatives during her tenure at Hawkins, including playing a major role in the 2015 acquisition of Stauber Performance Ingredients, which, at $157 million, was the largest acquisition in the history of our Company. Her accomplishments will benefit Hawkins for many years to come," said Mr. Hawkins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!