Hawkins (HWKN) CFO Pepski to Retire
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN) announced that Kathleen P. Pepski, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer plans to retire. To facilitate a smooth transition, Pepski is expected to continue in her current role until June 2017. The Company is beginning a search for her successor.
Pepski joined Hawkins in February 2008 as its Chief Financial Officer, Vice President and Treasurer. She served as Secretary from February 2008 to November 2008.
"During Kathy's tenure at Hawkins, she had a tremendous impact on our Company through her exceptional leadership and disciplined approach to financial and company operations," said Patrick Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer.
"Kathy's significant contributions include her support of multiple expansion initiatives during her tenure at Hawkins, including playing a major role in the 2015 acquisition of Stauber Performance Ingredients, which, at $157 million, was the largest acquisition in the history of our Company. Her accomplishments will benefit Hawkins for many years to come," said Mr. Hawkins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- OpenText (OTEX) Completes Acquisition of Documentum
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!