Hawkins (HWKN) CFO Pepski to Retire
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN) announced that Kathleen P. Pepski, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer plans to retire. To facilitate a smooth transition, Pepski is expected to continue in her current role until June 2017. The Company is beginning a search for her successor.
Pepski joined Hawkins in February 2008 as its Chief Financial Officer, Vice President and Treasurer. She served as Secretary from February 2008 to November 2008.
"During Kathy's tenure at Hawkins, she had a tremendous impact on our Company through her exceptional leadership and disciplined approach to financial and company operations," said Patrick Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer.
"Kathy's significant contributions include her support of multiple expansion initiatives during her tenure at Hawkins, including playing a major role in the 2015 acquisition of Stauber Performance Ingredients, which, at $157 million, was the largest acquisition in the history of our Company. Her accomplishments will benefit Hawkins for many years to come," said Mr. Hawkins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!