Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Director Maurice Myers to Resign from Boards
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hawaiian Electric Industries (NYSE: HE) disclosed that on September 24, 2016, A. Maurice Myers, a Director of Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI), ASB Hawaii, Inc. (ASBH) and American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (ASB), notified the company of his retirement/resignation from the Boards of Directors of HEI, ASBH and ASB effective October 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. To Announce Third Quarter Financial Results On November 4, 2016; American Savings Bank To Announce Third Quarter Financial Results On October 28, 2016
- Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Appoints New CFO, CISO
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!