Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Director Maurice Myers to Resign from Boards
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hawaiian Electric Industries (NYSE: HE) disclosed that on September 24, 2016, A. Maurice Myers, a Director of Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI), ASB Hawaii, Inc. (ASBH) and American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (ASB), notified the company of his retirement/resignation from the Boards of Directors of HEI, ASBH and ASB effective October 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hawaiian Electric (HE) PT Raised to $27 at Barclays
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!