Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Director Maurice Myers to Resign from Boards
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hawaiian Electric Industries (NYSE: HE) disclosed that on September 24, 2016, A. Maurice Myers, a Director of Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI), ASB Hawaii, Inc. (ASBH) and American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (ASB), notified the company of his retirement/resignation from the Boards of Directors of HEI, ASBH and ASB effective October 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Changes By-Laws to Require Separation of Chairman and CEO Roles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!