Harte-Hanks (HHS) EVP Skidmore to Leave Company
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
Harte-Hanks, Inc. (NYSE: HHS) announced that Gary Skidmore, Executive Vice President and President, Direct Marketing will be leaving the company July 31, 2012. Mr. Skidmore has been with Harte-Hanks since it purchased his company in 1994, and he has served as President, Direct Marketing, since 2007.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) SVP, CCO Repella to Leave Company
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!