Hanger Orthopedic (HGR) CEO Kirk to Retire; COO Asar to Assume Role
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors fret about rate-hike timing
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced that Chief Executive Officer Thomas F. Kirk, 66, informed the board of directors of his decision to retire as CEO after over 10 years of service with the company. In accordance with the succession plan developed by management and the board of directors, President and Chief Operating Officer Vinit K. Asar, 46, has been appointed to succeed Mr. Kirk as CEO and has joined the board of directors. To facilitate the transition, Mr. Kirk will assume the officer position of Vice Chairman until his retirement December 31, 2012. Mr. Kirk remains a member of the board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Completes Strategic Review; Will Begin Interviewing CEO Candidates in Oct.
- Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) CEO Schuster Resigns
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Spectranetics (SPNC) Following New CFO Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!