Hanger Orthopedic (HGR) CEO Kirk to Retire; COO Asar to Assume Role
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced that Chief Executive Officer Thomas F. Kirk, 66, informed the board of directors of his decision to retire as CEO after over 10 years of service with the company. In accordance with the succession plan developed by management and the board of directors, President and Chief Operating Officer Vinit K. Asar, 46, has been appointed to succeed Mr. Kirk as CEO and has joined the board of directors. To facilitate the transition, Mr. Kirk will assume the officer position of Vice Chairman until his retirement December 31, 2012. Mr. Kirk remains a member of the board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Greece's Samaras Fails to Get Votes to Elect President
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Announces Retirement of CFO Cushing
- The ExOne Company (XONE) Names HEADWATERS | SC Executive as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!