Hanger Orthopedic (HGR) CEO Kirk to Retire; COO Asar to Assume Role
- Wall Street up; S&P on track for best week in 2015
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Pre-Open Stock 10/09: (UTIW) (ZINC) (TCK) Higher; (LDRH) (SMCI) (RT) Lower (more..)
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced that Chief Executive Officer Thomas F. Kirk, 66, informed the board of directors of his decision to retire as CEO after over 10 years of service with the company. In accordance with the succession plan developed by management and the board of directors, President and Chief Operating Officer Vinit K. Asar, 46, has been appointed to succeed Mr. Kirk as CEO and has joined the board of directors. To facilitate the transition, Mr. Kirk will assume the officer position of Vice Chairman until his retirement December 31, 2012. Mr. Kirk remains a member of the board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- Glori Energy (GLRI) Appoints New Exec Chair
- Joel Lawson Sends Letter to Shareholders Anchor Bancorp (ANCB);Discusses Valid Director Candidacy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!