Hanger Orthopedic (HGR) CEO Kirk to Retire; COO Asar to Assume Role
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced that Chief Executive Officer Thomas F. Kirk, 66, informed the board of directors of his decision to retire as CEO after over 10 years of service with the company. In accordance with the succession plan developed by management and the board of directors, President and Chief Operating Officer Vinit K. Asar, 46, has been appointed to succeed Mr. Kirk as CEO and has joined the board of directors. To facilitate the transition, Mr. Kirk will assume the officer position of Vice Chairman until his retirement December 31, 2012. Mr. Kirk remains a member of the board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- XL Group (XL) Announces Senior Management Changes Related to Realigned P&C Operating Model
- Endologix (ELGX) Names New Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!