Hanger Orthopedic (HGR) CEO Kirk to Retire; COO Asar to Assume Role
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced that Chief Executive Officer Thomas F. Kirk, 66, informed the board of directors of his decision to retire as CEO after over 10 years of service with the company. In accordance with the succession plan developed by management and the board of directors, President and Chief Operating Officer Vinit K. Asar, 46, has been appointed to succeed Mr. Kirk as CEO and has joined the board of directors. To facilitate the transition, Mr. Kirk will assume the officer position of Vice Chairman until his retirement December 31, 2012. Mr. Kirk remains a member of the board of directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vonage (VG) Names New CTO
- Ivanhoe Energy (IVAN) CFO Resigns for Another Opportunity
- Bank of America (BAC) said to Hire Morgan Stanley China Investment-Bank Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!