Hanger Orthopedic (HGR) CEO Kirk to Retire; COO Asar to Assume Role
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced that Chief Executive Officer Thomas F. Kirk, 66, informed the board of directors of his decision to retire as CEO after over 10 years of service with the company. In accordance with the succession plan developed by management and the board of directors, President and Chief Operating Officer Vinit K. Asar, 46, has been appointed to succeed Mr. Kirk as CEO and has joined the board of directors. To facilitate the transition, Mr. Kirk will assume the officer position of Vice Chairman until his retirement December 31, 2012. Mr. Kirk remains a member of the board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Adds New Board Member
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Director Maurice Myers to Resign from Boards
- National Holdings (NHLD) Names Michael Weiss as Chairman; Glenn C. Worman Appointed as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!