Hanger Orthopedic (HGR) CEO Kirk to Retire; COO Asar to Assume Role
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- Fed Committed to Accommodative Policy - Yellen
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/16: (ZLCS) (AKBA) (IMGN) Higher; (XGTI) (AEM) (ZN) Lower
- CBS Obtains Favorable REIT Ruling From The IRS (CBS) (CBSO)
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced that Chief Executive Officer Thomas F. Kirk, 66, informed the board of directors of his decision to retire as CEO after over 10 years of service with the company. In accordance with the succession plan developed by management and the board of directors, President and Chief Operating Officer Vinit K. Asar, 46, has been appointed to succeed Mr. Kirk as CEO and has joined the board of directors. To facilitate the transition, Mr. Kirk will assume the officer position of Vice Chairman until his retirement December 31, 2012. Mr. Kirk remains a member of the board of directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantel Medical (CMN) CFO Sheldon Announces Retirement
- Violin Memory (VMEM), Clinton Group Enter Standstill Pact
- Noble Energy (NBL) Says David L. Stover to Become CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!