Hain Celestial (HAIN) Announces Retirement of CFO Lamel
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HAIN) announced the planned retirement of Ira J. Lamel, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. It is expected that Ira Lamel, who is 65 years old, will remain with the Company until a successor is named and to ensure an orderly transition. The Company has begun a global search for a replacement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Appoints CEO McWaters as Chairman
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) Growth Story Intact, CEO an Overhang; Wedbush Assumes at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!