HP (HPQ) to Consolidate Enterprise Sales Teams -AllThingsD
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
AllThingsD reporting HP (NYSE: HPQ) is consolidating several regional sales teams into a new Enterprise unit. Rich Geraffo was named Senior VP and GM for Enterprise in Americas, Jim Merritt was named SVP and GM in Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Peter Ryan was named SVP and GM in EMEA.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Appoints New CEO of Wal-mart U.S.
- UPDATE: EU May Revise Google (GOOG) Antitrust Settlement - DJN