HP (HPQ) to Consolidate Enterprise Sales Teams -AllThingsD
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
AllThingsD reporting HP (NYSE: HPQ) is consolidating several regional sales teams into a new Enterprise unit. Rich Geraffo was named Senior VP and GM for Enterprise in Americas, Jim Merritt was named SVP and GM in Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Peter Ryan was named SVP and GM in EMEA.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce.com (CRM) Taps Former H-P (HPQ) Japan Exec Koide as CEO, Chair of Japan Ops
- Reynolds American (RAI) Appoints Susan Cameron as Pres., CEO
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Adds Merchandising, Global Production VPs to Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!