HP (HPQ) to Consolidate Enterprise Sales Teams -AllThingsD
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
AllThingsD reporting HP (NYSE: HPQ) is consolidating several regional sales teams into a new Enterprise unit. Rich Geraffo was named Senior VP and GM for Enterprise in Americas, Jim Merritt was named SVP and GM in Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Peter Ryan was named SVP and GM in EMEA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lions Gate (LGF) Said in Advanced Talks to Acquire Starz (STRZA) - Bloomberg
- salesforce.com (CRM) Gains on Renewed Takeover Chatter Sparked by The Information
- HP Commits to Zero Deforestation by 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!