HP (HPQ) to Consolidate Enterprise Sales Teams -AllThingsD
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (PTBI) (GLNG) (CDTI) Higher; (QLYS) (ACRX) (NSM) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
AllThingsD reporting HP (NYSE: HPQ) is consolidating several regional sales teams into a new Enterprise unit. Rich Geraffo was named Senior VP and GM for Enterprise in Americas, Jim Merritt was named SVP and GM in Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Peter Ryan was named SVP and GM in EMEA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former HP CEO Carly Fiorina to Run for President
- Radian Group (RDN) Makes Board Changes
- CFO Noto Taking Control of Twitter (TWTR) Marketing Department - the Verge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!