HP (HPQ) to Consolidate Enterprise Sales Teams -AllThingsD
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
AllThingsD reporting HP (NYSE: HPQ) is consolidating several regional sales teams into a new Enterprise unit. Rich Geraffo was named Senior VP and GM for Enterprise in Americas, Jim Merritt was named SVP and GM in Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Peter Ryan was named SVP and GM in EMEA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VW executive committee balks at Qatar's push for seat: sources
- DDR Corp. (DDR) Tops Q1 EPS by 1; CFO Petherbridge to Step Down
- UPDATE: Pfizer's (PFE) Pumps and Devices Business Said to Attract Bids
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!