HP (HPQ) to Consolidate Enterprise Sales Teams -AllThingsD
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
AllThingsD reporting HP (NYSE: HPQ) is consolidating several regional sales teams into a new Enterprise unit. Rich Geraffo was named Senior VP and GM for Enterprise in Americas, Jim Merritt was named SVP and GM in Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Peter Ryan was named SVP and GM in EMEA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- The ExOne Company (XONE) Announces Several Management Changes; COO Burns Will Now Head Global Sales
- New Choices for Energy Independence, Batteries Included
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!