HP (HPQ) to Consolidate Enterprise Sales Teams -AllThingsD
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
AllThingsD reporting HP (NYSE: HPQ) is consolidating several regional sales teams into a new Enterprise unit. Rich Geraffo was named Senior VP and GM for Enterprise in Americas, Jim Merritt was named SVP and GM in Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Peter Ryan was named SVP and GM in EMEA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Appoints New EVP, Strategy and Investor Relations
- Google (GOOG) Could Be salesforce.com's (CRM) Rumored Suitor, Says Pivotal Research
- HP and AppliedMicro Technology Empower the University of Utah to Further Cloud Computing Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!