Groupon (GRPN) Hires eBay's (EBAY) Masud to Head Groupon Goods Unit -Reuters
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Reuters reporting Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) has hired a former eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) exec Faisal Masud to head its Groupon Goods segment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford (F) Announces Retirement of FMCC CEO Silverstone
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Taps Waterton Global Resource;s Hill as CIO
- Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) Names New COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!