Groupon (GRPN) Hires eBay's (EBAY) Masud to Head Groupon Goods Unit -Reuters
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/20: (MKTG) (AMRN) (RHT) Higher; (TIBX) (NAVB) (IDCC) Lower (more...)
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- Ariad Pharma (ARIA) Plans to Bring Cancer Drug Iclusig Back to Market by mid-January
- Gold Headed for Biggest Decline in 30+ Years for 2013
Reuters reporting Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) has hired a former eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) exec Faisal Masud to head its Groupon Goods segment.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Timing of Charter's (CHTR) Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) Offer Unclear - Reuters
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Names Gary King as CIO
- Dealertrack (TRAK) to Acquire Dealer.com for $1B - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!