Groupon (GRPN) Hires eBay's (EBAY) Masud to Head Groupon Goods Unit -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Reuters reporting Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) has hired a former eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) exec Faisal Masud to head its Groupon Goods segment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summer Airline Travel Expected to Soar to New Heights and More On Latest BizWireTV Episode
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Adds Three New Directors
- UPDATE: SunOpta (STKL) Active; Tourbillon Pushes for Sale - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!