Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) CFO Jones Resigns
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gladstone Commercial (NASDAQ: GOOD) reported that Danielle Jones has resigned her position as Chief Financial Officer, effective November 1, 2016. The Company has begun the process to identify a highly qualified CFO to replace Ms. Jones and plans for an orderly transition.
Bob Cutlip, President, commented, “We wish Danielle the very best in her future endeavors. She has made significant contributions in facilitating the growth of our portfolio and the continuing improvement in our capital structure. She will be missed by the team. Fortunately our affiliated administrator that provides our accounting and administrative services continues to have strong REIT experience in accounting and public reporting and will be able to continue to provide a high quality of service until we fill the CFO position.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Announces Positive Data from TD-0714 Phase 1 MAD Trial
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Announces Strong Survival Data from Apatorsen Phase 2 in MBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!