Gilead Sciences (GILD) Adds Cisco Systems' Kramer as Director
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) announced that Kelly A. Kramer has been appointed to the company’s Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
Ms. Kramer is currently Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Cisco Systems, Inc., which designs and sells products, services and solutions to securely connect everyone and everything. She previously served for 20 years in senior finance positions at General Electric, including as Chief Financial Officer of GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems Business. She is a member of the board of the Silicon Valley Chapter of City Year, a non-profit organization that provides educational support for at-risk students in poor communities.
“We are very pleased to welcome Kelly Kramer to the Board of Directors of Gilead Sciences,” said John Martin, PhD, Executive Chairman of Gilead’s Board of Directors. “Kelly’s deep financial expertise in the technology and healthcare industries, including mergers and acquisitions, will be valuable as Gilead continues to grow across multiple therapeutic areas and around the world. I look forward to the contributions and insights that she will bring to the Board.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- CIT Group (CIT) Director Mnuchin Resigns
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!