Gilead Sciences (GILD) Adds Cisco Systems' Kramer as Director
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) announced that Kelly A. Kramer has been appointed to the company’s Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
Ms. Kramer is currently Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Cisco Systems, Inc., which designs and sells products, services and solutions to securely connect everyone and everything. She previously served for 20 years in senior finance positions at General Electric, including as Chief Financial Officer of GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems Business. She is a member of the board of the Silicon Valley Chapter of City Year, a non-profit organization that provides educational support for at-risk students in poor communities.
“We are very pleased to welcome Kelly Kramer to the Board of Directors of Gilead Sciences,” said John Martin, PhD, Executive Chairman of Gilead’s Board of Directors. “Kelly’s deep financial expertise in the technology and healthcare industries, including mergers and acquisitions, will be valuable as Gilead continues to grow across multiple therapeutic areas and around the world. I look forward to the contributions and insights that she will bring to the Board.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!