Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) Appoints New CEO
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gencor Industries, Inc., (Nasdaq: GENC) announced that E.J. Elliott, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will relinquish the position of Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2016. E.J. Elliott will continue as Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors and remain active in the Company.
Mr. John E. Elliott, age 55 and the son of E.J. Elliott will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2016. He will receive a base salary of $450,000 and stock options for 30,000 shares of the Company’s stock at a fair market value exercise price, a ten-year term, and a vesting of one-quarter per year over four years. John E. Elliott had been an Officer of the Company from 1985 to 2006, serving as Executive Vice President and a member of the Company’s Board of Directors. Most recently he served as Vice President. Previously, he was Managing Director of Spectrasyne Ltd., an environmental service and consulting company to the petroleum, chemical, and energy industry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Director Cooper Resigns
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!