Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) Appoints New CEO
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gencor Industries, Inc., (Nasdaq: GENC) announced that E.J. Elliott, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will relinquish the position of Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2016. E.J. Elliott will continue as Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors and remain active in the Company.
Mr. John E. Elliott, age 55 and the son of E.J. Elliott will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2016. He will receive a base salary of $450,000 and stock options for 30,000 shares of the Company’s stock at a fair market value exercise price, a ten-year term, and a vesting of one-quarter per year over four years. John E. Elliott had been an Officer of the Company from 1985 to 2006, serving as Executive Vice President and a member of the Company’s Board of Directors. Most recently he served as Vice President. Previously, he was Managing Director of Spectrasyne Ltd., an environmental service and consulting company to the petroleum, chemical, and energy industry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Names Daniel Trolio as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!