Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) Appoints New CEO
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gencor Industries, Inc., (Nasdaq: GENC) announced that E.J. Elliott, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will relinquish the position of Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2016. E.J. Elliott will continue as Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors and remain active in the Company.
Mr. John E. Elliott, age 55 and the son of E.J. Elliott will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2016. He will receive a base salary of $450,000 and stock options for 30,000 shares of the Company’s stock at a fair market value exercise price, a ten-year term, and a vesting of one-quarter per year over four years. John E. Elliott had been an Officer of the Company from 1985 to 2006, serving as Executive Vice President and a member of the Company’s Board of Directors. Most recently he served as Vice President. Previously, he was Managing Director of Spectrasyne Ltd., an environmental service and consulting company to the petroleum, chemical, and energy industry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!