Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) Appoints New CEO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gencor Industries, Inc., (Nasdaq: GENC) announced that E.J. Elliott, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will relinquish the position of Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2016. E.J. Elliott will continue as Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors and remain active in the Company.
Mr. John E. Elliott, age 55 and the son of E.J. Elliott will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2016. He will receive a base salary of $450,000 and stock options for 30,000 shares of the Company’s stock at a fair market value exercise price, a ten-year term, and a vesting of one-quarter per year over four years. John E. Elliott had been an Officer of the Company from 1985 to 2006, serving as Executive Vice President and a member of the Company’s Board of Directors. Most recently he served as Vice President. Previously, he was Managing Director of Spectrasyne Ltd., an environmental service and consulting company to the petroleum, chemical, and energy industry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!