GE (GE) Adds Brennan to Board
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
The Board of Directors of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE) has elected John J. “Jack” Brennan as a GE director. Mr. Brennan is chairman emeritus and senior advisor at The Vanguard Group, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 19.4% in Sept.; Est. up 18%
- Spherix (SPEX) Announces Rescheduling of Markman Hearing in VTech, Uniden Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!