GE (GE) Adds Brennan to Board
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
The Board of Directors of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE) has elected John J. “Jack” Brennan as a GE director. Mr. Brennan is chairman emeritus and senior advisor at The Vanguard Group, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sandisk Corp (SNDK) Boosts FY Margin Guidance
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives FDA Warning Letter Tied to Form 483 Notice
- Cadillac (GM), ChargePoint Enter Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!