Fortinet (FTNT) Adds Former Microsoft Executive Bill Neukom to Board
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) announced the appointment of Bill Neukom to its Board of Directors. Mr. Neukom is a well-respected technology company executive with experience helping scale high-growth organizations. He began representing Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) upon its move to Seattle in 1979 when it had just 12 employees. He joined the company in 1985 to form its Law and Corporate Affairs department and served as its chief legal officer until his retirement in 2002 as an Executive Vice President. Mr. Neukom's diverse business experience also includes serving as the managing general partner of the San Francisco Giants Major League Baseball team and currently serving as the founder and CEO of the World Justice Project, an organization dedicated to strengthening the Rule of Law globally. Mr. Neukom holds a B.A. degree from Dartmouth College and an L.L.B. degree from Stanford Law School.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
- Roger Ailes steps down from Fox News, stays on as consultant to 21st Century until 2018 - Drudge
- Juniper Pharma (JNP) Taps Zafgen's Secor as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!