Fortinet (FTNT) Adds Former Microsoft Executive Bill Neukom to Board
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) announced the appointment of Bill Neukom to its Board of Directors. Mr. Neukom is a well-respected technology company executive with experience helping scale high-growth organizations. He began representing Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) upon its move to Seattle in 1979 when it had just 12 employees. He joined the company in 1985 to form its Law and Corporate Affairs department and served as its chief legal officer until his retirement in 2002 as an Executive Vice President. Mr. Neukom's diverse business experience also includes serving as the managing general partner of the San Francisco Giants Major League Baseball team and currently serving as the founder and CEO of the World Justice Project, an organization dedicated to strengthening the Rule of Law globally. Mr. Neukom holds a B.A. degree from Dartmouth College and an L.L.B. degree from Stanford Law School.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): Starboard Wins Consent to Call Special Meeting - CNBC
- MCG Capital (MCGC) Promotes Keith Kennedy as CEO; Offers Prelim. Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!