Fortinet (FTNT) Adds Former Microsoft Executive Bill Neukom to Board
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) announced the appointment of Bill Neukom to its Board of Directors. Mr. Neukom is a well-respected technology company executive with experience helping scale high-growth organizations. He began representing Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) upon its move to Seattle in 1979 when it had just 12 employees. He joined the company in 1985 to form its Law and Corporate Affairs department and served as its chief legal officer until his retirement in 2002 as an Executive Vice President. Mr. Neukom's diverse business experience also includes serving as the managing general partner of the San Francisco Giants Major League Baseball team and currently serving as the founder and CEO of the World Justice Project, an organization dedicated to strengthening the Rule of Law globally. Mr. Neukom holds a B.A. degree from Dartmouth College and an L.L.B. degree from Stanford Law School.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Fortinet (FTNT) to Buy
- Idera Pharma (IDRA) Appoints New SVP and Exec. Director
- Kindred Healthcare (KND) Names Kent H. Wallace as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!