Fortinet (FTNT) Adds Former Microsoft Executive Bill Neukom to Board
- Wall Street up as banks rally on prospects of higher rates
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/25: (INNL) (CSC) (BCEI) Higher; (MGT) (TMST) (DV) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) announced the appointment of Bill Neukom to its Board of Directors. Mr. Neukom is a well-respected technology company executive with experience helping scale high-growth organizations. He began representing Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) upon its move to Seattle in 1979 when it had just 12 employees. He joined the company in 1985 to form its Law and Corporate Affairs department and served as its chief legal officer until his retirement in 2002 as an Executive Vice President. Mr. Neukom's diverse business experience also includes serving as the managing general partner of the San Francisco Giants Major League Baseball team and currently serving as the founder and CEO of the World Justice Project, an organization dedicated to strengthening the Rule of Law globally. Mr. Neukom holds a B.A. degree from Dartmouth College and an L.L.B. degree from Stanford Law School.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) Announces Filing of Consent Solicitation to Remove, Replace Medivation's (MDVN) Board
- Wellesley Bancorp (WEBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.04; New CFO Appointed
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Names New CFO and VP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!