Fortinet (FTNT) Adds Former Microsoft Executive Bill Neukom to Board
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. opens lower after weak China trade data
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/13: (WPP) (PLX) (TWTR) Higher; (EOX) (HTWR) (FMC) Lower (more...)
Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) announced the appointment of Bill Neukom to its Board of Directors. Mr. Neukom is a well-respected technology company executive with experience helping scale high-growth organizations. He began representing Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) upon its move to Seattle in 1979 when it had just 12 employees. He joined the company in 1985 to form its Law and Corporate Affairs department and served as its chief legal officer until his retirement in 2002 as an Executive Vice President. Mr. Neukom's diverse business experience also includes serving as the managing general partner of the San Francisco Giants Major League Baseball team and currently serving as the founder and CEO of the World Justice Project, an organization dedicated to strengthening the Rule of Law globally. Mr. Neukom holds a B.A. degree from Dartmouth College and an L.L.B. degree from Stanford Law School.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortinet Delivers Advanced Cybersecurity to Software-Defined Data Centers
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Taps Starbucks's Garner as CIO
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Appoints Former Privy Council Clerk Wouters as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!