First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Adds American Airlines (AAL) CEO Horton as Director
- Infoblox (BLOX) Appoints Jesper Andersen as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!