First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Wealth Management Strategy Head Ketterer Said to Retire - WSJ
- Potbelly (PBPB) Announces Resignation of CFO Talbot
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!