First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/02: (XOOM) (HNT) (AGTC) Higher; (WPCS) (FRO) (WU) Lower (more...)
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 11,507 Model S Units in Q2; Tops Own Expectations
- BP plc (BP) to Settle Deepwater Horizon Claims; Will Pay Up to $18.7B
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy the Dip in Solar, Says Deutsche Bank (TSL) (YGE)
- Insulet (PODD) COO Ryan Resigns; Other Executive Changes Announced
- Disney (DIS) Names Christine M. McCarthy CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!