First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Solar (FSLR), XSOL Enter CdTe Module Supply Agreement in Japan
- Oplink Communications (OPLK) Initiates Qtr. Dividend; Plans Spin of Connected Business; Q4 Revs Top Views
- Conmed (CNMD) Makes Effort to Settle Voce Capital Proxy Contest; Offer Rejected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!