First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AuRico Gold (AUQ) Board Adopts Advance Notice By-Law Connected to Director Nominations
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- MasterCard (MA) Board Recommends Two New Candidates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!