First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- Wall St. rallies, led by banks and energy stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/12: (ICPT) (NEWS) (MERC) Higher; (LPLA) (SCSS) (SUNE) Lower
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEXX Labs (IDXX) EVP Powers to Retire
- Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) CFO to Retire
- Windstream (WIN) Adds to New Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!