First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (GEVA) (PBI) (PTBI) Higher; (TLOG) (ANAD) (SKIL) Lower
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- Western Union (WU) Says Rumors of Discussions to Acquire MoneyGram (MGI) 'Not Accurate'
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT), First Solar (FSLR) Enter Strategic Microgrid Alliance
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Director Carson Resigns
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) Names Hugh Wu as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!