First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Solar (FSLR) CEO James Hughes to Step Down; CFO Mark Widmar Named New CEO
- First Solar (FSLR) Faces Headwinds in 2017 - Needham & Company
- American Airlines (AAL) Names New Financial Planning Vice President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!