First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- Wall Street up; S&P on track for best week in 2015
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Pre-Open Stock 10/09: (UTIW) (ZINC) (TCK) Higher; (LDRH) (SMCI) (RT) Lower (more..)
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- BioBlast Pharma (ORPN) Appoints New CCDO
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Offers additional Detail on Icahn Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!