First Solar (FSLR) Sees Long-Term Profit Margin of 20% to 30%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter reports slowest quarterly revenue growth since IPO
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- LogMeIn (LOGM) to Merge with Citrix’s (CTXS) GoTo Business
First Solar's (Nasdaq: FSLR) CEO Jim Hughes made positive industry comments this morning. For starters he said he thinks solar is competitive as a fuel displacement and sales will not depend on the climate change thesis. He also said he thinks the market is stabilizing and projects long term profits margins of 20 to 30 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Reports Departure of CFO and COO
- Ericsson (ERIC) CEO Vestberg Resigns
- LMI Aerospace (LMIA) Announces Resignation of COO DeMartino
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!