Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) CEO Wambold Resigns
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: FGP) announced that James E. Ferrell, the Company’s founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors, has been appointed as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Ferrell succeeds Stephen L. Wambold, who has stepped down from his roles as President and Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- US Foods (USFD) Names Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!