Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) CEO Wambold Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: FGP) announced that James E. Ferrell, the Company’s founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors, has been appointed as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Ferrell succeeds Stephen L. Wambold, who has stepped down from his roles as President and Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Changes By-Laws to Require Separation of Chairman and CEO Roles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!