Exact Sciences (EXAS) Names Jeff Elliott as CFO; John Bakewell to Retire
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Exact Sciences Corp. (Nasdaq: EXAS) today announced the appointment of Jeff Elliott as chief financial officer. Mr. Elliott, a former senior research analyst at Robert W. Baird & Co., joined Exact Sciences as vice president, business development and strategy, in June 2016 and will begin his new role effective immediately.
"Demand for Cologuard is accelerating and an enormous market opportunity lies ahead to achieve our mission of eradicating colon cancer," said Kevin Conroy, Exact Sciences' chairman and CEO. "Jeff's unique understanding of financial strategy and depth of knowledge in the diagnostics sector will help us efficiently capitalize on this opportunity."
Mr. Elliott's experience includes nearly nine years at Baird, most recently as the senior research analyst who covered diagnostics and life science tools companies. Previously in his career, Mr. Elliott worked in various positions at Walgreens and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Mr. Elliott is a CFA charterholder.
Mr. Elliott will report to Mr. Conroy and continue serving as a member of the executive management team.
John Bakewell is retiring from the CFO role at Exact Sciences after more than 25 years in leadership roles with various health care companies. He will focus on board of director assignments. "We want to thank John for his service to Exact Sciences and dedication to advancing our mission," said Mr. Conroy. "John's efforts during the past year helped to maintain our financial strength and position Exact Sciences for long-term growth."
A high-resolution photo of Mr. Elliott is available here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!