Everest Re Group's (RE) CEO to Stay on Through 2013; Successor Named
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (TRXC) (FATE) (MTL) Higher; (IMGN) (FINL) (NQ) Lower
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that Joseph V. Taranto has agreed to continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer of the Company through 2013, at which point he will retire from this position. Effective January 1, 2014, Dominic J. Addesso, President, will succeed Mr. Taranto as the Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Company Profile for Everest Re Group, Ltd.
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Posts Wider Q3 Loss of 19c/ADS; Issues Q4, FY14 Revs Outlook; Announces Director Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!