Everest Re Group's (RE) CEO to Stay on Through 2013; Successor Named
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that Joseph V. Taranto has agreed to continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer of the Company through 2013, at which point he will retire from this position. Effective January 1, 2014, Dominic J. Addesso, President, will succeed Mr. Taranto as the Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Everest Re Group (RE) to Underperform
- Best Buy (BBY) CEO says he has no plans to leave the company - Bloomberg
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!