Everest Re Group's (RE) CEO to Stay on Through 2013; Successor Named
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that Joseph V. Taranto has agreed to continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer of the Company through 2013, at which point he will retire from this position. Effective January 1, 2014, Dominic J. Addesso, President, will succeed Mr. Taranto as the Chief Executive Officer.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steve Ballmer Steps Down as Microsoft (MSFT) Board Member
- Windstream (WIN) COO Whittington Resigns; Position Will be Eliminated
- Bob Evans (BOBE) Believes Its Nominees Will Constitute Majority of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!