Everest Re Group's (RE) CEO to Stay on Through 2013; Successor Named
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that Joseph V. Taranto has agreed to continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer of the Company through 2013, at which point he will retire from this position. Effective January 1, 2014, Dominic J. Addesso, President, will succeed Mr. Taranto as the Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Appoints New North America VP and New CIO
- XL Group (XL) Announces Senior Management Changes Related to Realigned P&C Operating Model
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!