Everest Re Group's (RE) CEO to Stay on Through 2013; Successor Named
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that Joseph V. Taranto has agreed to continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer of the Company through 2013, at which point he will retire from this position. Effective January 1, 2014, Dominic J. Addesso, President, will succeed Mr. Taranto as the Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- KVH Industries (KVHI) Names New CFO
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!