Everest Re Group's (RE) CEO to Stay on Through 2013; Successor Named
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) (HZNP) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (ADMP) Lower (more...)
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced that Joseph V. Taranto has agreed to continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer of the Company through 2013, at which point he will retire from this position. Effective January 1, 2014, Dominic J. Addesso, President, will succeed Mr. Taranto as the Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plug Power (PLUG) Names New Accounting Chief
- Fred's (FRED) Announces Three New Management Changes
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) Adds New Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!