Enphase Energy (ENPH) CFO Resigns; New CFO Appointed
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy technology company, today announced that Kris Sennesael, vice president and chief financial officer, has resigned to pursue other career opportunities. Bert Garcia, currently Enphase's vice president of finance, has been promoted to succeed Sennesael as Enphase's vice president and chief financial officer, and he will also serve as the Company's principal financial and accounting officer.
Garcia has more than 20 years of experience in finance and accounting management, including leadership roles in both development-stage start-ups and large public companies. He has held senior leadership positions at Enphase since joining the company in 2010, most recently as vice president of finance and accounting.
Prior to joining Enphase, Garcia held finance leadership positions of increasing responsibility in several technology companies, including RealNetworks, InfoSpace and Smart Modular Technologies. He began his career in the Silicon Valley with Grant Thornton LLP and is a Certified Public Accountant in California. Garcia earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business and accounting from California State University, Fresno.
"We are pleased to announce Bert's promotion to chief financial officer," said Paul Nahi, president and CEO of Enphase Energy. "His proven financial management leadership skills and experience guiding Enphase through our global expansion over the past six years will be instrumental as we continue to execute on our successful competitive growth strategy."
Nahi continued, "We would like to thank Kris for his outstanding contributions to Enphase over the past four years. He helped build a solid foundation for the future, and we wish him well in his future endeavors."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Retirement of LPL Financial LLC CEO Cassidy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!