EnerSys (ENS) Says It's Saddened by Death of Board Member Joseph C. Muscari
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) has released the following statement on the death of its board member, Joseph C. Muscari:
Arthur T. Katsaros, Non-Executive Chairman of the EnerSys Board of Directors, said: "We are deeply saddened to learn of the sudden passing of our friend and colleague, Joe Muscari. The entire EnerSys family offers its condolences to the extended Muscari family. Joe brought great experience, knowledge and leadership to our Board. He will be greatly missed."
David M. Shaffer, President and Chief Executive Officer of EnerSys, added: "Joe was an integral member of our Board of Directors and instrumental in guiding EnerSys over the last eight years. We mourn his loss and extend our heartfelt sympathy to his family."
Mr. Muscari was first elected to the EnerSys Board of Directors in 2008. Additionally he was Chairman of the Audit Committee and a member of the Compensation Committee. He was also Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Minerals Technologies Inc. and was a member of its Board of Directors for more than 12 years. Mr. Muscari spent 37 years with Alcoa Inc., most recently as its Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Muscari also served as Non-Executive Chairman of Dana Holding Corporation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Enters Licensing Agreement for Rambus' (RMBS) DPA Countermeasures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!