EnerSys (ENS) Says It's Saddened by Death of Board Member Joseph C. Muscari
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) has released the following statement on the death of its board member, Joseph C. Muscari:
Arthur T. Katsaros, Non-Executive Chairman of the EnerSys Board of Directors, said: "We are deeply saddened to learn of the sudden passing of our friend and colleague, Joe Muscari. The entire EnerSys family offers its condolences to the extended Muscari family. Joe brought great experience, knowledge and leadership to our Board. He will be greatly missed."
David M. Shaffer, President and Chief Executive Officer of EnerSys, added: "Joe was an integral member of our Board of Directors and instrumental in guiding EnerSys over the last eight years. We mourn his loss and extend our heartfelt sympathy to his family."
Mr. Muscari was first elected to the EnerSys Board of Directors in 2008. Additionally he was Chairman of the Audit Committee and a member of the Compensation Committee. He was also Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Minerals Technologies Inc. and was a member of its Board of Directors for more than 12 years. Mr. Muscari spent 37 years with Alcoa Inc., most recently as its Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Muscari also served as Non-Executive Chairman of Dana Holding Corporation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Insurance (UVE) Appoints Kimberly Cooper to Board of Directors
- Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) to Acquire Permian Basin Gathering System for $1.2B; to Sell Assets for $380M
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Refines Strategy To Enhance Shareholder Value
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!