Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Endo International plc (Nasdaq: ENDP) announced that Suketu Upadhyay, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is leaving the Company effective November 22, 2016 to assume a senior-level finance position at a global biopharmaceutical company. Blaise Coleman, Endo's Senior Vice President of Global Finance Operations, will serve as Interim Chief Financial Officer. The Company will promptly begin a search for a permanent Chief Financial Officer.
"We would like to thank Suky for his dedicated service to Endo, his role in transforming the Company and in building a strong Finance organization. We wish him the very best in his professional endeavors and much continued success," said Paul Campanelli, President and Chief Executive Officer of Endo. "We recently reaffirmed Endo's third quarter and full year 2016 financial guidance and we remain confident in our 2016 performance. I look forward to working with Suky through his transition and closely with Blaise as we complete a product-by-product assessment of our portfolio and further sharpen Endo's strategy and operational focus."
"My time at Endo has been pivotal for my career and I am very proud of the best-in-class teams I have built and led for the Company while contributing to the transformation of Endo since 2013," said Mr. Upadhyay. "I want to thank Paul for the past year of collaboration and for the confidence he and the Board have put in my abilities. I am confident that Paul's and the leadership team's focus on execution will drive success for the Company into the future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!