Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Endo International plc (Nasdaq: ENDP) announced that Suketu Upadhyay, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is leaving the Company effective November 22, 2016 to assume a senior-level finance position at a global biopharmaceutical company. Blaise Coleman, Endo's Senior Vice President of Global Finance Operations, will serve as Interim Chief Financial Officer. The Company will promptly begin a search for a permanent Chief Financial Officer.
"We would like to thank Suky for his dedicated service to Endo, his role in transforming the Company and in building a strong Finance organization. We wish him the very best in his professional endeavors and much continued success," said Paul Campanelli, President and Chief Executive Officer of Endo. "We recently reaffirmed Endo's third quarter and full year 2016 financial guidance and we remain confident in our 2016 performance. I look forward to working with Suky through his transition and closely with Blaise as we complete a product-by-product assessment of our portfolio and further sharpen Endo's strategy and operational focus."
"My time at Endo has been pivotal for my career and I am very proud of the best-in-class teams I have built and led for the Company while contributing to the transformation of Endo since 2013," said Mr. Upadhyay. "I want to thank Paul for the past year of collaboration and for the confidence he and the Board have put in my abilities. I am confident that Paul's and the leadership team's focus on execution will drive success for the Company into the future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Names Daniel Trolio as CFO
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!