EnLink Midstream (ENLC) Announces Leadership Changers, Including CFO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Michael J. Garberding, has been promoted to EnLink President and Chief Financial Officer, responsible for leading the company's execution of long-term financial and growth strategies. Additionally, Benjamin D. Lamb was promoted to the executive leadership team as Executive Vice President of Corporate Development, an addition that emphasizes EnLink's commitment to growth.
"I am excited about the promotions of Mike Garberding and Ben Lamb," said Barry E. Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "They are tremendous leaders and have made significant contributions to EnLink over their years of service. These changes strengthen our executive leadership team and ensure that EnLink will continue to be one of the top midstream companies in the industry."
EnLink's executive leadership team includes:
- Barry E. Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Michael J. Garberding, President and Chief Financial Officer
- Steve J. Hoppe, Executive Vice President and President of Gas Business Unit
- McMillan (Mac) Hummel, Executive Vice President and President of the Liquids Business Unit
- Benjamin D. Lamb, Executive Vice President of Corporate Development
Complete professional biographies and headshots can be found at http://www.enlink.com/executive-leadership-team/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Invivo Therapeutics (NVIV) CFO McAllister Resigns
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!