El Paso Electric (EE) Promotes Ops SVP Puente to COO
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
El Paso Electric (NYSE: EE) promotes Senior Vice President of Operations and Distribution, Hector R. Puente, to Senior Vice President and Chief Operations Officer for EPE. In his new position, Puente will oversee power generation, transmission and distribution, system operations, power marketing, fuels and generation planning for EPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- UPDATE: TJX Cos. (TJX) Elects Ernie Herrman as CEO; Carol Meyrowitz Will Become Exec Chairman
- Joel Lawson Sends Letter to Shareholders Anchor Bancorp (ANCB);Discusses Valid Director Candidacy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!