El Paso Electric (EE) Promotes Ops SVP Puente to COO
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
El Paso Electric (NYSE: EE) promotes Senior Vice President of Operations and Distribution, Hector R. Puente, to Senior Vice President and Chief Operations Officer for EPE. In his new position, Puente will oversee power generation, transmission and distribution, system operations, power marketing, fuels and generation planning for EPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
- Ayretrade, Inc. (SUMM) Appoints David Roblin as COO
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!