El Paso Electric (EE) Promotes Ops SVP Puente to COO
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
El Paso Electric (NYSE: EE) promotes Senior Vice President of Operations and Distribution, Hector R. Puente, to Senior Vice President and Chief Operations Officer for EPE. In his new position, Puente will oversee power generation, transmission and distribution, system operations, power marketing, fuels and generation planning for EPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Plans Management Streamlining, Changes to U.S. Organizational Structure
- PPG Industries (PPG) Reports Favorable Ruling Related to Consorcio Comex Deal
- FormFactor (FORM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Appoints New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!