El Paso Electric (EE) Promotes Ops SVP Puente to COO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
El Paso Electric (NYSE: EE) promotes Senior Vice President of Operations and Distribution, Hector R. Puente, to Senior Vice President and Chief Operations Officer for EPE. In his new position, Puente will oversee power generation, transmission and distribution, system operations, power marketing, fuels and generation planning for EPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Reynolds American (RAI) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Director Wajnert to Retire
- KVH Industries (KVHI) Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!