El Paso Electric (EE) Promotes Ops SVP Puente to COO
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
El Paso Electric (NYSE: EE) promotes Senior Vice President of Operations and Distribution, Hector R. Puente, to Senior Vice President and Chief Operations Officer for EPE. In his new position, Puente will oversee power generation, transmission and distribution, system operations, power marketing, fuels and generation planning for EPE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) Adds TIAA CEO Roger Ferguson as Director
- Citadel Names Steven Lieblich CTO of Hedge Fund Business
- Image Sensing Systems (ISNS) Interim CEO and CFO/COO Parker Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!