El Paso Electric (EE) Chairman Heitz Passes Away
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Ken Heitz, Chairman of the Board of El Paso Electric (NYSE: EE), passed away on July 9 in Los Angeles, California, after a lengthy battle with cancer. He was 65 years old. Heitz served as a member of EPE’s Board since EPE’s emergence from bankruptcy in 1996 and was named Chairman of the Board in 2008. He also served on EPE’s External Affairs, Energy Resources and Environmental Oversight, Executive, and Nominating & Corporate Governance Committees. In January 2012, he was elected Chairman of our Compensation Committee.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- Chairman Alberto Weisser to Resign from Bunge (BG) Board; Patrick Lupo Named named Non-Executive Chairman
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Names VP of Mergers and Acquisitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!