Egalet (EGLT) Names New CCO
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Egalet Corporation (Nasdaq: EGLT) announced the appointment of Patrick Shea as chief commercial officer (CCO). Mr. Shea will be responsible for leading Egalet's commercial activities and will report to Bob Radie, Egalet's chief executive officer.
In his role Mr. Shea will be responsible for developing and implementing the commercialization strategy for OXAYDO® (oxycodone HCI, USP) tablets for oral use only –CII, SPRIX® (ketorolac tromethamine) Nasal Spray, ARYMO™ ER (morphine sulfate) extended-release tablets which is under review at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and additional Guardian™ Technology pipeline products as they are developed.
"With his extensive pharmaceutical and biotechnology sales and marketing experience, including his intimate knowledge of payor dynamics and product launch leadership, Pat will be an extremely valuable asset to Egalet as we prepare to launch ARYMO ER, pending FDA approval, in the first quarter of 2017," said Mr. Radie.
Mr. Shea has over two decades of sales, marketing, market access and commercial operations experience. Most recently Mr. Shea served as CCO at Clarus Therapeutics, Inc., a men's health specialty pharmaceutical company. Prior to Clarus he served as vice president of sales and marketing for the U.S. commercial operations of CSL Behring, where he oversaw strategic efforts for sales, marketing and managed care business. Before that he served as senior vice president of sales and marketing for the U.S. pharmaceutical operations at Astellas Pharmaceuticals, and held senior sales and marketing roles at Ligand Pharmaceuticals and Boehringer Ingelheim. Mr. Shea received his bachelor's degree in Psychology from Alfred University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) CEO John Knopf to Retire; Habib Dable to Replace
- Fiesta Restauran (FRGI) Appoints Interim CEO; Will Suspend Pollo Tropical Developments in Texas, Continue to Own Taco Cabana
- Celgene (CELG) Announces Long-Term Safety Findings for OTEZLA in Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis