Eagle Bulk (EGLE) Names Katzav as New CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq: EGLE) today announced that Adir Katzav, formerly Director of Financial Reporting, has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Katzav succeeds Mr. Alan S. Ginsberg, who has advised the Company of his decision to pursue other professional interests.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Kurt DelBene Selected to Manage Obamacare Enrollment System
- Coronado Biosciences (CNDO) Names Lindsay A. Rosenwald as CEO
- IAC (IACI) Names Greg Blatt as Match Group Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!