E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Six Williams Cos. (WMB) Directors Resign After Failed Effort to Oust CEO Alan Armstrong - DJ
- Allstate (ALL) Adds Former Wellington Management CEO Traquina as Director
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!