E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Wall St. down over 2 percent as tech rout deepens, oil drops
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Global shares tumble on global growth concerns; Treasury yields fall
- Three Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Schemes to Be Exposed by Madoff Whistle Blower
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) Nominates Three Directors for Election
- EVINE Live (EVLV) Prelim. Q4 EPS Misses Views; CEO Bozek Steps Down
- Park Sterling's (PSTB) CFO to Step Down, Replacement Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!