E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reinstates E*TRADE (ETFC) at Outperform
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Flowserve (FLS) Affirms CEO Blinn Retirement Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!