E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United (MANU) Signs José Mourinho as New Club Manager
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Adds Three New Directors
- Johnson Controls (JCI), Tyco Int'l (TYC) Announce Post-Merger Corporate Executive Officer Slate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!