E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Sales Beat
- Advaxis (ADXS) Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Imperva (IMPV) Names New Chief Marketing Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!