E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Financial Brokers on Watch Amid Reports of Security Breach Hitting Scottrade (ETFC) (AMTD) (SCHW)
- Jamba (JMBA) CEO White to Retire
- Apple appoints former Boeing CFO to its board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!