E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E*TRADE Financial Corporation Announces Upcoming Speaking Engagement
- MannKind (MNKD) Adds Former Glaxo Exec Shannon as Director
- Landstar System (LSTR) Appoints non-Exec Chairman; Raises Buyback to 3M Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!