E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Taps Firm to Assist in Director Search
- Tesla (TSLA) Rehires Ricardo Reyes to Head Communications Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!