E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- E*TRADE Earns Two Honoree Distinctions in the 18th Annual Webby Awards
- People's United Financial, Inc. (PBCT) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Announces CFO Transition
- Scotiabank (BNS) COO, Vice Chair Sabi Marwah to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!