E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E*TRADE Combats Perplexity about Stock Plans with Top-to-Bottom Participant Experience Redesign
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy as Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Names New CFO
- Adams Resources (AE) CFO Richard B. Abshire to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!