E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT, Estimates Raised at Nomura Amid Strong Q2
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades E*TRADE (ETFC) to Neutral
- Athenahealth (ATHN) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, CEO to Step Down at Year-End
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!