E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) COO Framke Resigns
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, is leaving E*TRADE Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: ETFC) to pursue other opportunities. His employment as an officer ended on February 4, 2013, but the Company expects that he will act as an advisor to the Company for a transition period through March 2013. Mr. Framke will be eligible to receive separation benefits in accordance with his employment agreement dated January 1, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Holder Fir Tree Asks Board to Replace CEO
- Globalstar (GSAT) President of Space Operations Tony Navarra to Retire
- Dillard's, Inc. (DDS) CFO Freeman to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!