Drew Industries (DW) CFO Smith Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW) announced that David M. Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will be leaving the Company to pursue other opportunities. Mr. Smith joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer in September 2015. Mr. Smith will continue to work with the Company until December 31, 2016, to support an orderly transition.
The Company also announced that it has named Brian Hall as interim Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Hall will serve in this role until the Board elects Mr. Smith's replacement. Mr. Hall, age 41, joined the Company in March 2013, and has served as Corporate Controller since June 2013. Prior to joining the Company, he spent more than 16 years in public accounting, most recently as a Senior Manager at Crowe Horwath LLP, where he worked with several public company clients in the RV industry. Mr. Hall is a graduate of Indiana University, with a bachelor's degree in Accounting, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
"On behalf of all of us here at Drew Industries, Lippert Components, Inc., and our Board of Directors, I want to thank David for his service during the past year and wish him the best in his future endeavors," said Jason Lippert, Chief Executive Officer of Drew Industries.
Lippert continued, "We are pleased that Brian has agreed to serve as our interim CFO during this transition period. Brian has been an important part of our financial accounting team for almost four years, and his more than 15 years of experience with the RV industry, combined with his leadership and technical skills, make him the right choice to lead our financial team during this interim period. I am confident in Brian's ability to assist our executive management team and to continue to work with our Board of Directors."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!