Dimon says JPMorgan (JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Third Point Acquired Stake in TransCanada Corp. (TRP) - Reuters
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (VVUS) (XXII) Higher; (MCHX) (VHC) (ECTE) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Poroshenko says Russia has now invaded Ukraine - Bloomberg
- Bank Stocks Gain Following FOMC Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!