Dimon says JPMorgan (JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) considers 20% boost in some staff salaries - Bloomberg
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces USA President Transition
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Comments Following Icahn Stake, Calls for New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!