Dimon says JPMorgan (JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clean, Crisp, Fewer Clicks: the Redesigned Chase Mobile® App for iPhone®
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) Names New Chairman, Director
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!