Dendreon (DNDN) Appoints CEO John H. Johnson as Chairman
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq: DNDN) announced that John H. Johnson, president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional title of Chairman of the Board, as of July 1, 2012. Mr. Johnson succeeds Dr. Mitchell H. Gold as Chairman. Dr. Gold will continue to serve as a director. These changes are part of a succession plan previously announced on February 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- BioBlast Pharma (ORPN) Appoints New CCDO
- Glori Energy (GLRI) Appoints New Exec Chair