Dendreon (DNDN) Appoints CEO John H. Johnson as Chairman
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Takeda Lose Bid to Overturn $9B Actos Award
Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq: DNDN) announced that John H. Johnson, president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional title of Chairman of the Board, as of July 1, 2012. Mr. Johnson succeeds Dr. Mitchell H. Gold as Chairman. Dr. Gold will continue to serve as a director. These changes are part of a succession plan previously announced on February 1, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERA Group (ERA) CEO Resigns; Replacement Named
- Chase Corp. (CCF) Names CFO
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Hires Key Exec to Expand Lending Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!