Dendreon (DNDN) Appoints CEO John H. Johnson as Chairman
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/04: (NVGN) (W) (AEO) Higher; (NSPR) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq: DNDN) announced that John H. Johnson, president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional title of Chairman of the Board, as of July 1, 2012. Mr. Johnson succeeds Dr. Mitchell H. Gold as Chairman. Dr. Gold will continue to serve as a director. These changes are part of a succession plan previously announced on February 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starboard Sends Letter to Staples (SPLS); Still Recommends Board Changes
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Names Colin Watts CEO
- NASDAQ OMX Group (NDAQ) Adds New Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!