Dendreon (DNDN) Appoints CEO John H. Johnson as Chairman
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq: DNDN) announced that John H. Johnson, president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional title of Chairman of the Board, as of July 1, 2012. Mr. Johnson succeeds Dr. Mitchell H. Gold as Chairman. Dr. Gold will continue to serve as a director. These changes are part of a succession plan previously announced on February 1, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- Echo Therapeutics (ECTE) is 'Disappointed' in Platinum's Proxy Contest
- Zoetis (ZTS) CFO Passov Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!