Dendreon (DNDN) Appoints CEO John H. Johnson as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq: DNDN) announced that John H. Johnson, president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional title of Chairman of the Board, as of July 1, 2012. Mr. Johnson succeeds Dr. Mitchell H. Gold as Chairman. Dr. Gold will continue to serve as a director. These changes are part of a succession plan previously announced on February 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Says Ski Season Continues to Develop From Warm Start
- Bank of New York (BK) Appoints New Pershing CEO
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) CEO Lode Debrabandere Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!