Dendreon (DNDN) Appoints CEO John H. Johnson as Chairman
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq: DNDN) announced that John H. Johnson, president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional title of Chairman of the Board, as of July 1, 2012. Mr. Johnson succeeds Dr. Mitchell H. Gold as Chairman. Dr. Gold will continue to serve as a director. These changes are part of a succession plan previously announced on February 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Greece's Samaras Fails to Get Votes to Elect President
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Posts Wider Q3 Loss of 19c/ADS; Issues Q4, FY14 Revs Outlook; Announces Director Changes
- DaVita (DVA) Appoints New COO of HCP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!