Dendreon (DNDN) Appoints CEO John H. Johnson as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq: DNDN) announced that John H. Johnson, president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional title of Chairman of the Board, as of July 1, 2012. Mr. Johnson succeeds Dr. Mitchell H. Gold as Chairman. Dr. Gold will continue to serve as a director. These changes are part of a succession plan previously announced on February 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting PT On Unexpected CEO Succession - RBC
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMHC) CEO Zecher Resigns; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!