Dendreon (DNDN) Appoints CEO John H. Johnson as Chairman
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Dendreon Corporation (Nasdaq: DNDN) announced that John H. Johnson, president and chief executive officer, has assumed the additional title of Chairman of the Board, as of July 1, 2012. Mr. Johnson succeeds Dr. Mitchell H. Gold as Chairman. Dr. Gold will continue to serve as a director. These changes are part of a succession plan previously announced on February 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Reports Departure of CFO and COO
- UPDATE: Athenahealth (ATHN) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, COO to Step Down at Year-End
- U.S. SEC Market Intelligence Chief Martinez to Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!