Demand Media (DMD) Promotes Mike Blend to COO
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Demand Media (NYSE: DMD) announces the promotion of Michael Blend to president and chief operating officer, expanding his current responsibilities overseeing content and media to include leading the company’s domain registration services. He will continue to report to chairman and chief executive officer, Richard Rosenblatt, and the move will be effective August 16.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- StealthGas (GASS) Newly-Appointed CFO Resigns
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Announces Several Executive Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!