Delek US (DK), Delek Logistics (DKL) Promote Assi Ginzburg to CFO
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Delek US Holdings (NYSE: DK) and Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) announced that Assi Ginzburg, currently an Executive Vice President for both companies, has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of both Delek US and the general partner of Delek Logistics effective immediately. He succeeds Mark Cox, who will continue to serve as an Executive Vice President of both companies through March 31, 2013 to ensure a smooth transition.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP Increases Quarterly Cash Distribution to $0.475 per limited partner unit
- NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
- Eltek Ltd (ELTK) Terminates CEO Reichart
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!