Delek US (DK), Delek Logistics (DKL) Promote Assi Ginzburg to CFO
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Delek US Holdings (NYSE: DK) and Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) announced that Assi Ginzburg, currently an Executive Vice President for both companies, has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of both Delek US and the general partner of Delek Logistics effective immediately. He succeeds Mark Cox, who will continue to serve as an Executive Vice President of both companies through March 31, 2013 to ensure a smooth transition.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP 2013 Form 10-K Available on Website
- Buckle (BKE) Promotes CFO Rhoads to SVP; Other Mgmt. Changes Made
- Jarden (JAH) Appoints Barclays' Ros L'Esperance as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!