Delek US (DK), Delek Logistics (DKL) Promote Assi Ginzburg to CFO
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Delek US Holdings (NYSE: DK) and Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) announced that Assi Ginzburg, currently an Executive Vice President for both companies, has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of both Delek US and the general partner of Delek Logistics effective immediately. He succeeds Mark Cox, who will continue to serve as an Executive Vice President of both companies through March 31, 2013 to ensure a smooth transition.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AuRico Gold (AUQ) Board Adopts Advance Notice By-Law Connected to Director Nominations
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) Names New Chairman, Director
- TSMC (TSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Revenue, Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!