Delek US (DK), Delek Logistics (DKL) Promote Assi Ginzburg to CFO
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
Delek US Holdings (NYSE: DK) and Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) announced that Assi Ginzburg, currently an Executive Vice President for both companies, has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of both Delek US and the general partner of Delek Logistics effective immediately. He succeeds Mark Cox, who will continue to serve as an Executive Vice President of both companies through March 31, 2013 to ensure a smooth transition.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek US Holdings to Participate in the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Denies Sarissa Capital NOL Pill Waiver
- Millennial Media (MM) Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!