Delek US (DK), Delek Logistics (DKL) Promote Assi Ginzburg to CFO
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Delek US Holdings (NYSE: DK) and Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) announced that Assi Ginzburg, currently an Executive Vice President for both companies, has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of both Delek US and the general partner of Delek Logistics effective immediately. He succeeds Mark Cox, who will continue to serve as an Executive Vice President of both companies through March 31, 2013 to ensure a smooth transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek US Holdings (DK) Misses Q2 EPS Views
- Facebook (FB) COO Sheryl Sandberg Rumored as Potential Twitter (TWTR) CEO - Unconfirmed Chatter
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Announces Continuation of CEO Succession Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!