DayStar's (DSTI) CFO Lail Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
In a Form 8-K after the close Tuesday, DayStar Technologies (Nasdaq: DSTI) disclosed the company's CFO, Treasurer and Secretary Christopher Lail notified the company of his resignation. The last day of Lail's employment is expected on or about June 27th.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greif (GEF) Names Peter Watson as COO
- Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC) Marketing Chief Jung Hak Son Resigns
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!