DST Systems (DST) CEO McDonnell to Retire; Successor Named
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) today announced that Thomas A. McDonnell is retiring from the company on December 31, 2012. The DST Board of Directors has unanimously appointed Stephen C. Hooley, currently President, Chief Operating Officer and a director of DST, to succeed Mr. McDonnell as Chief Executive Officer and President, effective immediately. Mr. McDonnell will serve as non-executive Chairman through his planned retirement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Names Cheesewright Pre/CEO of International Unit
- Molycorp (MCP) Elects CEO Karayannopoulos to Chairman