DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) CEO Toutant to Resign
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq: DTEA) announced that Sylvain Toutant, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will be leaving the Company to pursue other interests. It is the intention of both the Company and Mr. Toutant that he will serve in his current role until the end of the current fiscal year. Upon the effective date of his departure, Mr. Toutant will also cease his directorship held with the Company.
Maurice Tousson, Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors, stated, “Sylvain has been instrumental in expanding the DAVIDsTEA brand and executing against our key priorities as well as navigating our transition from private to public ownership. He has assembled a talented and capable team across all functional areas of the organization. We would like to thank him for his many contributions and wish him the best in his future endeavors. We will be conducting a North America-wide search for a successor.”
Sylvain Toutant added, “This decision to move on has not been an easy one to make, but it is the right one from a personal standpoint and for my family. DAVIDsTEA is fortunate to have a bench of talent across the company and a team that is so passionate about its purpose and mantra. It has been a privilege to work with each and every one of them to drive growth and awareness of this unique and special brand.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Financial Results
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!