Credo Petroleum (CRED) Names Michael Davis Chief Operating Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Credo Petroleum Corporation (Nasdaq: CRED) reported today that Michael D. Davis, its Vice President of Land & Business Development, has been promoted to the position of Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Davis will also serve as Interim CEO when, as previously reported, Marlis E. Smith, Jr. steps down at the end of January to return to full time management of his personal oil and gas business. Mr. Smith will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Adds New VP of Risk and Controls
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Receives Favorable ITC Decision in Navico Patent Suit
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Appoints Two New Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!