Credo Petroleum (CRED) Names Michael Davis Chief Operating Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Credo Petroleum Corporation (Nasdaq: CRED) reported today that Michael D. Davis, its Vice President of Land & Business Development, has been promoted to the position of Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Davis will also serve as Interim CEO when, as previously reported, Marlis E. Smith, Jr. steps down at the end of January to return to full time management of his personal oil and gas business. Mr. Smith will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Elects Former Nike Exec as Director
- UPDATE: Sotheby's (BID) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!