Credo Petroleum (CRED) Names Michael Davis Chief Operating Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
Credo Petroleum Corporation (Nasdaq: CRED) reported today that Michael D. Davis, its Vice President of Land & Business Development, has been promoted to the position of Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Davis will also serve as Interim CEO when, as previously reported, Marlis E. Smith, Jr. steps down at the end of January to return to full time management of his personal oil and gas business. Mr. Smith will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wheeler REIT (WHLR) Updates on Cost Savings Initiatives; Eliminates Chief Operating Officer Role
- Under Armour (UA) Chief Merchandising Officer Stafford, Chief Digital Officer Thurston Resign
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Announces Election of non-Executive Board Chair