Credo Petroleum (CRED) Names Michael Davis Chief Operating Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (PTBI) (GLNG) (CDTI) Higher; (QLYS) (ACRX) (NSM) Lower
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
Credo Petroleum Corporation (Nasdaq: CRED) reported today that Michael D. Davis, its Vice President of Land & Business Development, has been promoted to the position of Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Davis will also serve as Interim CEO when, as previously reported, Marlis E. Smith, Jr. steps down at the end of January to return to full time management of his personal oil and gas business. Mr. Smith will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Energy (AMZG) Trades Strong Upon Appointment of New CFO
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL) CFO Bessey Resigns
- B Communications Ltd (BCOM) CFO Tadmor Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!