Credo Petroleum (CRED) Names Michael Davis Chief Operating Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/26: (EGLE) (PSG) (PQ) Higher; (ESI) (ACET) (CORI) Lower
- Wall Street falls after Fischer, Yellen comments
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Credo Petroleum Corporation (Nasdaq: CRED) reported today that Michael D. Davis, its Vice President of Land & Business Development, has been promoted to the position of Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Davis will also serve as Interim CEO when, as previously reported, Marlis E. Smith, Jr. steps down at the end of January to return to full time management of his personal oil and gas business. Mr. Smith will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SpartanNash (SPTN) Names New Accounting Chief
- TeleNav (TNAV) to Appoint Wes Cummins of Nokomis to its Board of Directors
- Williams Cos. (WMB) Affirms Receipt of Corvex Board Nominations; Issues Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!