Credo Petroleum (CRED) Names Michael Davis Chief Operating Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Reportedly Snared in FIFA Probe
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
Credo Petroleum Corporation (Nasdaq: CRED) reported today that Michael D. Davis, its Vice President of Land & Business Development, has been promoted to the position of Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Davis will also serve as Interim CEO when, as previously reported, Marlis E. Smith, Jr. steps down at the end of January to return to full time management of his personal oil and gas business. Mr. Smith will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KEYW Holding (KEYW) Announces Retirement of Chairman, CEO Moodispaw
- Michael Kors (KORS) Appoints New SVP of Menswear
- NuVasive (NUVA) Names New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!