Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Names New COO
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE: OFC) announces the appointment of Paul R. Adkins as the Company’s new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, effective November 28, 2016. Mr. Adkins is an established expert on the Washington, DC commercial property markets who has a long history of success in a variety of disciplines, including leasing, acquisition and as a leadership executive. Prior to joining COPT, he spent five years as a Principal at The JBG Companies, a real estate investment and management firm based in Chevy Chase, MD. Notably, Mr. Adkins spent 21 years at CarrAmerica Realty (formerly NYSE: CRE) where, after working in Leasing from 1982‒1994, he ultimately was promoted to serve as that company’s President of Real Estate Services from 2001‒2003.
Stephen E. Budorick, COPT’s President and CEO, commented, “Paul is a seasoned, well-respected real estate executive in the Washington, DC area, and has an established track record as a value creator. His leadership skills, market knowledge, and expertise are a tremendous fit for our Company.”
In his new capacity, Mr. Adkins will manage the overall operations of the Company including asset management and leasing, property management, government services and commercial development. His responsibilities will also include developing and executing strategies to expand the Company’s investment opportunities, predominantly regarding new development at existing Defense/IT locations.
Mr. Adkins received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Bucknell University in 1981. For additional information, please see Mr. Adkins’ biography on the Company website at www.copt.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Issues Statement on CFPB Complaint
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!