Cognizant (CTSH) Names New Company President
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Nasdaq: CTSH) announced that Rajeev (Raj) Mehta has been appointed President of the Company. He replaces Gordon Coburn who resigned from the Company.
"Raj is a proven leader with strong client relationships forged over 20 years with the Company," said Francisco D'Souza, Chief Executive Officer. "For the past decade Raj has been responsible for leading our market-facing teams in delivering industry-leading growth. He has a deep understanding of new technologies and new delivery models, and their potential to fundamentally transform businesses. I look forward to continuing to work closely with Raj in the coming years as we execute on our Cognizant 2020 strategy focused on helping our clients become digital enterprises."
"I am honored to assume this new role at an exciting time in Cognizant's history," said Raj Mehta. "Over the past year, we have designed and introduced a new operating model to support our strategic vision and growth. I look forward to working with our clients, our associates, and our business partners to take the company to the next level."
As Chief Executive Officer, IT Services at Cognizant, Raj was responsible for market-facing activities across the company as well as for delivery across Cognizant's IT Services business. His prior roles at Cognizant include Group Chief Executive, Industries & Markets, where he was responsible for leading our industry vertical and geographic market operations on a global basis, and Chief Operating Officer, Global Client Services, where he was responsible for our sales, business development and client relationship management organizations. Raj earned his Bachelor's degree from the University of Maryland and his MBA from Carnegie Mellon University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!