Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI) Appoints Yakov Kogan as Permanent CEO
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBLI) announced that the Company's Board of Directors appointed Yakov Kogan, Ph.D., MBA, as CBLI's Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Kogan had served as interim Chief Executive Officer since January 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Chevron (CVX) Names Jon Huntsman as Director
- Comcast (CMCSA) Taps Alexander Evans as EVP - Global Corporate Development, Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!