Citi (C) Names William Howle Head of US Commercial Banking
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
According to Bloomberg, Citi (NYSE: C) has named William Howle as head of US Commercial Banking. The exec will continue his role as COO of US Consumer and Commercial Banking.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Small Business Lending Reaches $9.2 Billion In 2014
- Kindred Healthcare (KND) Names Kent H. Wallace as COO
- Yanis Varoufakis appointed Greek finance minister - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!