Citi (C) Names William Howle Head of US Commercial Banking
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
According to Bloomberg, Citi (NYSE: C) has named William Howle as head of US Commercial Banking. The exec will continue his role as COO of US Consumer and Commercial Banking.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Second Quarter 2016 Earnings Review
- Groupon (GRPN) Names Mike Randolfi as CFO
- GigOptix (GIG) Names Raluca Dinu as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!