Citi (C) Names William Howle Head of US Commercial Banking
- Stock futures flat as investors await more clues from Fed
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather fears, OPEC speculation
- Apple's (AAPL) Cook: Every Co. in Ireland and EU Now at Risk of Taxes Under Laws that Never Existed
According to Bloomberg, Citi (NYSE: C) has named William Howle as head of US Commercial Banking. The exec will continue his role as COO of US Consumer and Commercial Banking.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Taps Waterton Global Resource;s Hill as CIO
- United Airlines (UAL) Taps American Air's (AAL) Kirby as Company President
- Citi Third Quarter 2016 Fixed Income Investor Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!