Citi (C) Names William Howle Head of US Commercial Banking
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
According to Bloomberg, Citi (NYSE: C) has named William Howle as head of US Commercial Banking. The exec will continue his role as COO of US Consumer and Commercial Banking.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former trader Hayes found guilty in world's first Libor trial
- On Track Innovations (OTIV) Names New CEO
- Barnes Group (B) Taps Herbalife's as SVP, General Counsel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!