Citi (C) Names William Howle Head of US Commercial Banking
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
According to Bloomberg, Citi (NYSE: C) has named William Howle as head of US Commercial Banking. The exec will continue his role as COO of US Consumer and Commercial Banking.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Settles with U.S. DOJ, Fed Over FX Rigging Allegations; Will Pay ~$1.66B
- Mettler-Toledo Intl. (MTD) Adds Xerox Exec Harvey as Director
- JPMorgan (JPM), Other Banks Sees Mid-Day Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!