Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Interviewing for One New Director, Considering Long-Term Board Changes - Bloomberg
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) Interviewing for One New Director, Considering Long-Term Board Changes - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. to Present at Barclays Eat, Sleep, Play – It’s Not All Discretionary Conference on December 6
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Renren (RENN) Names Two New Independent Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!