China Yuchai (CYD) Announces Director Resignation
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) reports that Mr. Yuen Kin Pheng Francis has resigned as a director of the Company with effect from January 15, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Yuchai International To Announce Unaudited Full Year 2015 Financial Results On February 24
- Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) CEO Departs for Medical Reasons
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!