China Yuchai (CYD) Announces Director Resignation
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) reports that Mr. Yuen Kin Pheng Francis has resigned as a director of the Company with effect from January 15, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cayden drills 27 meters of 4.46 g/t gold and 12 meters of 4.77 g/t gold at Pena de Oro target at El Barqueno
- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (ABG) COO Kearney Plans Retirement
- General Motors (GM) Restructures Global Vehicle Engineering Organizations; Assigns Leadership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!