China Yuchai (CYD) Announces Director Resignation
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) reports that Mr. Yuen Kin Pheng Francis has resigned as a director of the Company with effect from January 15, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Yuchai International to Announce Unaudited Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results On August 11
- Apple (AAPL) Said to Hire Former Blackberry (BBRY) Car Systems Head - Bloomberg
- Judge rejects Sumner Redstone bid to end Viacom CEO lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!