China Yuchai (CYD) Announces Director Resignation
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) reports that Mr. Yuen Kin Pheng Francis has resigned as a director of the Company with effect from January 15, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Yuchai International's LNG Engine Powers the "Fuel Efficient Heavy-Duty Truck of the Year 2014" in China
- Wilhelmina International (WHLM) CFO Resigns for Other Opportunities
- Cohen's Point72 Names Dean Maki as Chief Economist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!