China Yuchai (CYD) Announces Director Resignation
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Calls for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/4: (IFON) (NVGN) (PHMD) Higher; (BV) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower
- Fed Sees Growth Across All Regions; Strong Dollar Hurting Exports for Some Companies - Beige Book
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) reports that Mr. Yuen Kin Pheng Francis has resigned as a director of the Company with effect from January 15, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Names Andy Stuart as COO
- FEI Co (FEIC) Appoints New CFO
- Vertex Capital Calls Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) Shareholder Letter 'Fanciful'; Makes Case for Board Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!