China Digital TV (STV) Tags New Chief Technology Officer
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: STV) today announced the appointment of Mr. Tianxing Wang as Chief Technology Officer, effective September 10. Mr. Wang succeeds Mr. Jian Han, who has taken over as Chief Executive Officer of Cyber Cloud, a subsidiary of China Digital TV.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- John Soto Becomes CCO of AngioDynamics (ANGO)
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Announces Several Executive Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!