Central Virginia Bankshares (CVBK) Director Larus Retires
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Central Virginia Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVBK) announces the retirement of Mr. John B. Larus from the boards of directors of both Central Virginia Bankshares, Inc. and Central Virginia Bank effective January 17, 2012. Mr. Larus was one of the original organizing directors of the Bank, serving as Chairman of the Board for nearly twenty years and most recently as Chairman Emeritus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Kindred Healthcare (KND) Chair Ed Kuntz to Step Down
- Rare Element (REE) Names Paul H. Zink as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!