Central Virginia Bankshares (CVBK) Director Larus Retires
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
Central Virginia Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVBK) announces the retirement of Mr. John B. Larus from the boards of directors of both Central Virginia Bankshares, Inc. and Central Virginia Bank effective January 17, 2012. Mr. Larus was one of the original organizing directors of the Bank, serving as Chairman of the Board for nearly twenty years and most recently as Chairman Emeritus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- GM (GM) CEO Akerson Calls Barra 'Great CEO Choice' on Conference Call
- John Soto Becomes CCO of AngioDynamics (ANGO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!