Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) Appoints New CEO
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI) (Nasdaq: CSII) announced that, following a national search, it has named Scott R. Ward, 56, the company’s new Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Ward has been serving as Chairman since November 2014 and Interim President and Chief Executive Officer since November 2015. He joined CSI’s board in 2013. Edward Brown, a member of CSI’s board since 2009, has been appointed as CSI’s Lead Independent Director.
“As a Director, Scott brings invaluable leadership and industry expertise to this organization,” said Leslie Trigg, Chair of CSI’s Governance/ Nominating Committee. “His knowledge of the company runs deep as does his commitment to its success. We look forward to supporting Scott in this new role.”
Said Ward, “I am pleased with the progress CSI has made to improve the quality of care for patients with coronary and peripheral artery disease. However, as the leader in atherectomy, we have much more to accomplish. I look forward to continuing to serve our patients, customers and shareholders by helping CSI achieve profitability and reach its full potential.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal Signal (FSS) Executive Chairman Dennis J. Martin to Retire
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Second Sight (EYES) Implants Wireless Visual Cortical Stimulator in First Human Subject
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!