Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) Appoints New CEO
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI) (Nasdaq: CSII) announced that, following a national search, it has named Scott R. Ward, 56, the company’s new Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Ward has been serving as Chairman since November 2014 and Interim President and Chief Executive Officer since November 2015. He joined CSI’s board in 2013. Edward Brown, a member of CSI’s board since 2009, has been appointed as CSI’s Lead Independent Director.
“As a Director, Scott brings invaluable leadership and industry expertise to this organization,” said Leslie Trigg, Chair of CSI’s Governance/ Nominating Committee. “His knowledge of the company runs deep as does his commitment to its success. We look forward to supporting Scott in this new role.”
Said Ward, “I am pleased with the progress CSI has made to improve the quality of care for patients with coronary and peripheral artery disease. However, as the leader in atherectomy, we have much more to accomplish. I look forward to continuing to serve our patients, customers and shareholders by helping CSI achieve profitability and reach its full potential.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- Shire (SHPG) Says FDA Acknowledges Receipt of NDA for SHP465 for ADHD
- PharmAthene (PIP), Altimmune to Merge in All-Stock Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!