Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) Appoints New CEO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI) (Nasdaq: CSII) announced that, following a national search, it has named Scott R. Ward, 56, the company’s new Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Ward has been serving as Chairman since November 2014 and Interim President and Chief Executive Officer since November 2015. He joined CSI’s board in 2013. Edward Brown, a member of CSI’s board since 2009, has been appointed as CSI’s Lead Independent Director.
“As a Director, Scott brings invaluable leadership and industry expertise to this organization,” said Leslie Trigg, Chair of CSI’s Governance/ Nominating Committee. “His knowledge of the company runs deep as does his commitment to its success. We look forward to supporting Scott in this new role.”
Said Ward, “I am pleased with the progress CSI has made to improve the quality of care for patients with coronary and peripheral artery disease. However, as the leader in atherectomy, we have much more to accomplish. I look forward to continuing to serve our patients, customers and shareholders by helping CSI achieve profitability and reach its full potential.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Names New Chief Marketing Officer
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!