Callon Petroleum (CPE) Names Gary A. Newberry as COO and Joseph C. Gatto, Jr as President
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) ("Callon" or the "Company") today announced that the Board of Directors has approved the following management promotions:
- Gary A. Newberry was appointed Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and will continue to lead all aspects of operations managed by direct reports Jerry Weant, Vice President of Land and Michael O'Connor, Vice President of Permian Operations
- Joseph C. Gatto, Jr. was appointed President, in addition to his current role as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
- Mitzi P. Conn was appointed to the newly created position of Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer and will report to Mr. Gatto.
Mr. Newberry and Mr. Gatto will continue to report to Fred Callon, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Callon commented, "I am proud to announce the promotion of these individuals that have guided our company through one of the most turbulent times we've experienced in the global oil markets. We have emerged as a leading operator in the Permian Basin with a proven track record of sustained asset growth combined with leading-edge capital efficiency and operating costs. The strong partnership they have built between our operational and financial organizations has fostered a culture of teamwork and respect that exemplifies Callon's core values. I am confident that this leadership team will continue to drive shareholder value in the years ahead while maintaining our valued reputation amongst all of our business partners."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!